An Assassindroid is a gynoid designed for the assassination of specific individuals, as opposed to pure combat against a generalized enemy. Often these are given the outward physical appearance of a human female for covert operations in enemy territory. They are frequently depicted as cold, ruthless killers though there are some exceptions to this rule.
- In the 1980 TV series Beyond Westworld, Pamela Williams was kidnapped by Simon Quai and replaced by a robot duplicate. The robot was programmed to kill John Moore, but was badly damaged before it could fulfill its mission.
- The fembots from the 1960's series of film Dr. Goldfoot are programmed to explode when they get close to their targets.
- The T-X from the 2003 film Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines was programmed to hunt down and kill John Connor, Kate Brewster, and a specified list of TechCom resistance members.
- Cameron from the television series Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles was originally designed for infiltration and assassination but has been captured and reprogrammed to function as a bodyguard.
- Mona Lisa from The Outer Limits episode of the same name is a gynoid designed for assassination who develops beyond her programming.
- In the Star Wars expanded universe, Guri is a Human Replica Droid owned by Black Sun crime lord Prince Xizor. Though her primary function is Xizor's bodyguard, she is also programmed to be an assassin.
- Aphrodite IX is an assassin gynoid and the title character of the Image comic book series.
| This article is a stub. You can help FembotWiki by expanding it and adding images.